MFICM members: Professors Evis Sala and Carola Schönlieb will be speaking at 14:05. Their session is titled: Overview of AI approaches for Imaging analysis in the Clinic.
They will give an overview of AI approaches and challenges and outline the benefits of multidisciplinary collaborations.
The event runs from 14.00 – 16.00 on Thursday, 27 May and will cover the following topics:
- AI & Clinical imaging focus
- Cutting edge mathematical/computational approaches and models
- Increase interactions between industry, clinicians, maths and computer science researchers
- Discuss metrology in AI and medical imaging
- Promote interdisciplinary research
- Discuss entrepreneurship opportunities
Click here for full information.
Click here to register for the event.